SAC Foundation has a dedicated focus on two areas: financial literacy and supporting the military. Expanding one's financial knowledge doesn't happen overnight, nor does it ever end. Become financially literate takes a lifetime of learning and experience. In support of financial literacy, SAC Foundation is proud to fund a valuable financial resource called KOFE-Knowledge of Financial Education for FREE to the community!
Supporting the military is a natural extension of the credit union -- Cobalt was founded on military roots and strongly believes in giving back to service members, their families, and retirees. SAC Foundation is proud to continue that legacy of support through several partnerships in our community. For a list of organizations we're honored to support, please see below.
Organizations Served by the SAC Foundation:
* Air Force Association Ak-Sar-Ben Chapter
* American Association of University Women Tech Savvy
* Boys Town Omaha
* Common Sense Parenting Program for Military Families
* Curtis E. LeMay Flight Order of Daedalians
* Eastern Nebraska Veterans Home
* Fremont Area Veterans Coalition
* Guitars For Vets Nebraska
* Heartland Family Service
* Hillcrest Health Services
* Nebraska Warriors
* Notre Dame Housing
* Offutt Air Force Base
* Offutt Air Force Base 97th Intelligence Squadron
* U.S. Stratcom Submarine Birthday Ball
* Veterans at Victory Apartments in Omaha
* Veterans at Victory Two Apartments in Omaha
* Veterans at Victory Park Apartments in Lincoln
If you'd like to request a donation from the SAC Foundation, please click the button below.